Acute Inpatient Care for Adults
Our psychiatric treatment program for adults works to quickly stabilize the most serious symptoms and allow for a transition to less intensive levels of mental health care.
Program components include:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Interdisciplinary treatment in a highly-structured, supervised environment
- Daily visits with a psychiatrist or nurse practitioner
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) with a focus on trauma (as necessary per patient)
- Individual, group and family counseling as ordered by the psychiatrist or nurse practitioner
- Recreational therapy with a licensed recreational therapist
- Medication management by board-certified psychiatrists and nurse practitioners.
- Dual-Diagnosis programming for adults also struggling with co-occurring substance use issues, including addiction education and relapse prevention
- Discharge and aftercare planning
If you or your loved one are dealing with substance abuse issues, learn more about our Substance Use Disorder Program and New Vista Outpatient Recovery Center, which offers medication-assisted treatment of opioid use and addiction.
Help Is Right Here
Our team is available 24/7 to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or a loved by calling 800-447-1348. For additional details about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.