Outpatient Care for Teens
The Individualized Intensive Outpatient Therapy at Valle Vista offers a level of care for youth ages 12 to 18 who don’t need 24-hour care or need to “step down” as a transition from a hospital setting, giving increased flexibility for teens and their families. Typical enrollment is two weeks but can vary based on patient needs.
IOP components include:
- Meetings Monday through Friday, typically 9 a.m to 4 p.m., but hours can vary.
- Individual, group and family counseling as ordered by the psychiatrist or nurse practitioner.
- Track 1: 10 sessions, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 2:30PM, Must have a primary psychiatric diagnosis
- Track 2: 10 sessions, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 11:30AM, Must have a primary psychiatric diagnosis
* Data based on patients surveyed Q2 2022.
“You don’t know us, but we often think of you and how instrumental you were in helping our daughter, maybe even saving her life. With much thanks for the work you do – from a very grateful family”
Help Is Right Here
Our team is available 24/7 to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or a loved by calling 800-447-1348. For additional details about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.